Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Conversation

Jackmormon: So, I think I may be able to rent this place from a friend.

F.: Where do you know her from?

Jackmormon: Well, it's a little embarrassing, but okay, I know her from this online community we both participate in. It's, well, it's a blog, but we've met a number of times, and it's a really nice group of people there, full of young academic types, shooting the shit. Well, sometimes we discuss politics or philosophy or serious stuff, but, you know, it's a lighthearted kind of place.

F.: So where is this place?

Jackmormon: Um. Well. Alright, it's Unfogged.com.

F.: No, where's the apartment?

Jackmormon: Oh! Queens.

2 Comments:

Blogger eb:

Indiscretion error.

8/26/2006 04:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous:

Last week I officiated at a wedding; the bride and groom had met at my wedding a few years ago. The bride is a good friend of my wife's from California, and we originally met the groom on teh interwebs. None of the people at the reception seemed taken aback by this. The times, they are a-changing somewhat.

8/26/2006 09:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home