Saturday, September 24, 2005

It's A Bloody Miracle

My internet connection has suddenly decided to start working again. I had started to think that my computer had been taken over by Norwegian spammers or malicious Verizon golems. Then, also, I had begun to make the inevitable calculations about income and expenditure that an almost six year-old laptop tend to invite. Hooray for an incomprehensible return to service, and hooray for putting off decisions once again!

I've something of a backlog of things to write about, mostly reviews, but clearly I shouldn't be making much in the way of promises.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous:

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a internet connection internet connection site/blog. It pretty much covers internet connection Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11/07/2005 08:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home