Friday, December 16, 2005

Unfolding

I read RedState.org almost every day. The frontpage posts, certainly, and the thread on the subjects that interest me or seem controversial or from ObWi posters. While I disagree with a lot of people's ideas there, while I disagree with the way that site is run, lurking there has helped me understand how conservative Republicans think in this country. I've seen a lot of threads I'd think of as starting from bad premisses and going to worse conclusions, and I've seen a lot of assertions mascarading as morals, but I don't think I've ever seen a thread that scared me as much as this one.

In which Thomas takes to task the Jewish Anti-Defamation League for expressing concerns about the pro-Christian statements of prominent politicians.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous:

You have a stronger stomach than I do. I try to read it fairly frequently, but that place is just nasty.

12/23/2005 03:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home